The Nike Lakota 2 Lacrosse Head delivers the full offensive package with updated features on an iconic head. The Lakota 2 head has it all; extreme light weight, powerful durability, narrow pinch and perfect offset creating elite offensive precision. Nike designed the Lakota 2 head to hold a perfect mid to high pocket with a quick release and added shot power ideal for the elite shooter. Newly redesigned sidewalls bring added stiffness and durability to the Lakota 2 allowing for increased consistency when passing and shooting. Included in the new sidewall design is Secure Lacelock technology along the sidewall holes to retain pocket shape and tension. Nike rounded and optimized the scoop shape to allow for easier ground balls at any angle. Overall, Nike did an amazing job with the Lakota 2 head and delivered an even more impressive offering for the offensive player than the original and will be seen at every level of play.
- Re-engineered sidewalls for added stiffness and consistency.
- New Lacelock technology helps retain pocket shape and tension.
- Light weight design for increased ball control and precision.
- Finely tuned bottom rail perfect for mid-high pockets.
- Maximum pinch and compact design for enhanced ball security.
- Newly optimized rounded scoop shape allows for easier ground balls.